Zip 2 IN 1 Wood Firestarter
||‘Just light the wrapper’|
||Burns for up to 45 minutes|
||For use in wood fires, outdoor fires & stoves|
||2IN1 – replaces the need for newspaper and kindling|
||One touch, fast lighting – no need to remove the wrapper|
||Formulated to light even the most difficult / damp wood|
||Convenient & hassle free|
||Simply light & add fuel for an instant, mess free, fire|
Preparation and usage
- Do not remove from wrapper.
- Place your 2in1 Wood Firestarter in your fireplace, chiminea or outdoor fire with the horizontal seam at the top. Grasp the wrapper at both ends and pull outwards and pull the middle seam upwards. Place wood on top.
- Light the arrows at both ends.
WARNING: 2in1 Wood Firestarter: For use in fireplaces, chimineas, firepits or appliances suitable for coal or wood fires.
- Do NOT use on a hot grate.
- In an emergency extinguish with a very wet rag or sand.
- Do NOT use on a Barbecue.
California Proposition 65 Warning. WARNING – Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Burning fireplace or wood stove fuels: natural firewood, natural gas, and manufactured fireplace logs, results in the emissions of carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products which are known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. Many factors affect the operation of your fireplace. A properly installed and maintained fireplace and chimney will dramatically reduce the likelihood of combustion products entering your home. An inadequate air supply could cause a fireplace malfunction. If you suspect that your unit is not functioning properly, a qualified contractor should be contacted.