Zip Natural Firestarter Cubes
||100% natural waxes and wood|
||Rapid ignition, fast flame spread|
||Burns for up to 13 minutes|
||Odorless, non-toxic and clean|
||Great for both indoor & outdoor fires and for grilling|
||Powerful enough to start any fire|
||Will not taint food|
||Safe & easy to use|
Directions for Use:
Indoor / Outdoor fires
- Place 2-3 Zip Natural Firestarter Cubes amongst your fuel. For hard to light fuels use more firestarters as required.
- Using limited draught, light firestarters – Zip recommends using long safety matches. When firestarters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish flames.
- When the fire is well lit, increase the draught.
Barbeques / Grilling
- Pour 2 pounds of lump charcoal / briquets into the barbeque. Nestle 2-3 Natural Firestarter Cubes into the pyramid of lump charcoal / briquets, leaving one face of each cube exposed.
- Light each cube and stand back to allow the lump charcoal / briquets to ash.
- Spread the lump charcoal / briquets and cook when most of the lump charcoal / briquets are partially ashed with pockets of red glow (in about 20 minutes).
* For use with a chimney starter: light 2 cubes and place the full chimney starter over the flames.
California Proposition 65 Warning. WARNING – Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Burning fireplace or wood stove fuels: natural firewood, natural gas, and manufactured fireplace logs, results in the emissions of carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products which are known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. Many factors affect the operation of your fireplace. A properly installed and maintained fireplace and chimney will dramatically reduce the likelihood of combustion products entering your home. An inadequate air supply could cause a fireplace malfunction. If you suspect that your unit is not functioning properly, a qualified contractor should be contacted.
- Do not use these Natural Firestarter Cubes on a hot grate.
- Do not light Natural Firestarter Cubes in your hand.
- Do not light Natural Firestarter Cubes on flammable surfaces.
- Keep out of reach of children/pets.
- Do not store near fire.
- Never barbeque/grill indoors.
- Store in a cool dry place.
This product complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District Rule 1174, Ref. C256-SBI-15NFC.