Fudgy Chocolate Pudding
After a long winter’s day, warm up in front of your fire with this decadent chocolate fudge treat!
- 4 oz plain flour
- 5 oz superfine sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 3/4 cups hot water
Prep: 20min › Cook:40min › Ready in:1hr
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, superfine sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the milk, oil, and vanilla until smooth. Spread in ungreased 9 inch square baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar and 4 tablespoons cocoa; sprinkle over batter in the pan. Pour hot water over all; do not stir.
- Bake at 356 F 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve warm, sit back, relax and enjoy!