Zip S’Morezy Roasting Log
||Food Safe & easy to use|
||‘Just light the wrapper’|
||No smell, no food taint, no smoke|
||Ideal for backyards, camping & hiking|
||100% natural roasting log specially designed for S’mores roasting|
||Unique patented formulation|
||Ready to roast in only 15 minutes|
||Convenient, no need for firestarters, kindling or wood|
Preparation and usage
- Do not remove from wrapper.
- Place the S’morezy Roasting Log in your outdoor fire, chiminea or fire pit with the horizontal seam at the top.
- After 15 minutes you will have a fire to start roasting marshmallows and making S’mores.
Warning Zip S’morezy Roasting Log:
For use in outdoor fires, chimineas, fire pits or appliances suitable for coal or wood fires.
- Do NOT use on a hot grate.
- In an emergency extinguish with a very wet rag or sand.
- Do NOT use on a Barbecue.
California Proposition 65 Warning. WARNING – Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Burning fireplace or wood stove fuels: natural firewood, natural gas, and manufactured fireplace logs, results in the emissions of carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products which are known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. Many factors affect the operation of your fireplace. A properly installed and maintained fireplace and chimney will dramatically reduce the likelihood of combustion products entering your home. An inadequate air supply could cause a fireplace malfunction. If you suspect that your unit is not functioning properly, a qualified contractor should be contacted.