Zip Instant Light Disposable Grill
||Premium 100% natural briquettes|
||1 tray gives over 1.5 hours cooking time|
||Ready to use in 20 minutes|
||Safe and easy to use|
||Easy and quick lighting|
||Long burning, better cooking|
||Great value for money|
||Safe, no harmful chemical emissions – will not taint food|
||Convenient, no firelighters required|
||Minimum wait to start cooking|
Directions for Use:
- Place the instant light bbq tray and stand onto a steady, level, non-flammable heat resistant surface sheltered from the wind.
- Leave the starter paper under the grill.
- Do NOT use any firelighters or flammable liquids.
- To light the barbecue: without removing the grill surface, insert a lighted match through the grill holes, under one corner of the starter paper.
- The charcoal will be ready to cook in approx 20 minutes depending on outdoor wind conditions.
- Once the flames have died down & the charcoal has ashed over, cooking can begin.
- If desired, to maintain even heat distribution during cooking, agitate the charcoal by tapping the grill tray with a cooking utensil.
DO NOT refil. This is a single use pack. Extinguish immediately after you finish cooking, and allow to go cold before handling the grill, move it or disposing of it. Remember the area beneath and around the instant light BBQ grill will become extremely hot and will remain so for some time after use. Dispose of your instant light BBQ Grill carefully and responsibly.
This product generates extreme heat: care must be taken when using, handling and disposing of the product after use.
THIS BARBECUE SHOULD NOT BE USED INDOORS OR IN CONFINED SPACES. USE ONLY IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS.
- Never use in an area where disposable BBQs are prohibited.
- Never use lighter fluid or other flammable liquids or solids on the barbecue.
- Never leave the barbecue unattended. Always keep children and pets away from the barbecue and barbecue area.
- Never touch, attempt to lift or move the barbecue once lit, whilst in use, as it quickly becomes very hot.
- If food sticks to the grill use an appropriate utensil to remove.
- Do not use your hands.
- To extinguish use drinking water only.
California Proposition 65 Warning. WARNING – Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Burning fireplace or wood stove fuels: natural firewood, natural gas, and manufactured fireplace logs, results in the emissions of carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products which are known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. Many factors affect the operation of your fireplace. A properly installed and maintained fireplace and chimney will dramatically reduce the likelihood of combustion products entering your home. An inadequate air supply could cause a fireplace malfunction. If you suspect that your unit is not functioning properly, a qualified contractor should be contacted.