Zip™ Superstarter Wrapped Firestarters
||Burns for up to 28 minutes|
||1 cube = 1 fire|
||Safe, odourless, convenient & clean to use|
||Suitable for all outdoor & indoor fires|
||Zip’s biggest & most powerful firestarter ever|
||Formulated to light even the most difficult / damp fuels|
||Lights first time, every time|
Preparation and Usage
- Place 1 or 2 Zip firestarters among your logs or fuel. For hard to light fuels use more firelighters as required.
- Using limited draught, light the zip firestarters at the corners (Zip recommends long safety matches). When the firestarters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish the flames.
- When the fire is well lit, increase the draft.
- Use fire screens.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and proper dampers.
- Have a fire extinguisher available.
- Store unused product in a cool dry location.
- Do not leave fires unattended.
- Never leave children or disabled persons alone near a fire.
California Proposition 65 Warning
Burning fireplace or wood stove fuels: natural firewood, natural gas, and manufactured fireplace logs, results in the emissions of carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products which are known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. Many factors affect the operation of your fireplace. A properly installed and maintained fireplace and chimney will dramatically reduce the likelihood of combustion products entering your home. An inadequate air supply could cause a fireplace malfunction. If you suspect that your unit is not functioning properly, a qualified contractor should be contacted.
This product complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District Rule 1174, Ref. C116.
Use of this and other solid fuels may be restricted at times by law. Please check 1-887-4NO-BURN or www.8774NOBURN.ORG before burning.