The perfect S’more
Making s’mores is a longstanding past time enjoyed all over the Country, here is our guide to making this delicious campfire treat!
For a simple and convenient way to enjoy s’mores anytime click here to view our S’morezy Roasting Log.
Over the Campfire
- Roast one large Marshmallow slowly over a fire.
- Place half a good quality Chocolate Bar (our favorite is Hershey’s) on a Honey Graham cracker and then put the roasted marshmallow in the middle. Top with the other graham half.
- Squeeze together and enjoy!
- Preheat grill to medium-hot.
- Build S’more by placing half a Milk Chocolate Bar and 1 large Marshmallow between two Graham Crackers.
- Lightly wrap S’more in aluminum foil, then place on grill.
- Grill 4 to 5 minutes or until marshmallow is melted
- Enjoy…. but be careful it’s hot!