Chocolate and Banana Bread and Butter Pudding
Comforting and indulgent, a delicious sweet treat for those days when you need warming up!
- 4 eggs
- 1 pint milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 15 oz French bread, cut into cubes
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 6 oz chocolate chips
Prep:20min › Cook:1hr › Ready in:1hr 20min
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Stir in bread, bananas, and chocolate chips, and let rest 5 minutes for bread to soak. Pour into greased pan.
- Line a roasting pan with a damp kitchen towel. Place loaf pan on towel inside roasting pan, and place roasting pan on oven rack. Fill roasting pan with water to reach halfway up the sides of the loaf pan. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy!